Solar Power Systems
As an effective option to offset the rising costs of power, Lone Star Electrical offer Solar Power Systems to generate power to residential and commercial property owners.
All systems are designed and installed in accordance with Australian Standards and Clean Energy Council guidelines to provide you with peace of mind and an efficient Solar Power System that offers the following benefits –
- Solar Panels that are manufactured to high quality standards to ensure maximum electrical output and have a 25 year manufacturers warranty.
- Full aluminium mounting frame construction to ease roof load and to ensure strength, stability and discrete appearance while complying to Australian Standards for wind rating.
- Fully Australian Standard compliant, high quality Grid Connect Inverter with embedded earth leakage protection to feed unused power back into the grid to earn you money.
- Latest technology Smart Meter to measure both the usage of power that is over solar generation capacity and excess power for feeding back into the electricity grid.
- Installation of Safety, Isolation and Disconnect Breakers in compliance with Australian Standards.
The process for acquiring your own Solar Power System involves 3 easy steps –
- Contact Lone Star Electrical using our simple contact form
- Lone Star will conduct a site inspection to assess your roof line in measuring and determining the optimal system for your needs
- Lone Star will calculate the most appropriate system and provide you with a honest and professional quotation.